Friday, September 12, 2008

Well


I don't blog much because I don't have time. Really I don't have anything to talk about. I don't take enough pictures to appease the family and in my work time, I'm always reading things you probably don't care about. Then I have my little celebrity fetish. I had to quit reading actual news because I kept reading stories that made me cry. So now I wonder...

-How did Jessica Simpson ever get a recording contract? Did they think she would get better? Her country album is terrible. Have you seen the footage of her singing live. YIKES! I think someone told her to sing with a southern drawl and it would all be ok. They lied.

-Along the same lines...is Tony Romo tone deaf?

-Do Ellen and Portia share clothes? I saw video clips from their wedding. It really was beautiful. I wonder if they will have babies.

-Can Sarah Palin work on her accent? I really hate it. Makes me feel like I'm back in Omaha. If they win the election, argh, please let her adopt a more appealing tone.

-Why does Mason have less hair than Scarlett? I really thought he would be the ultimate ape child. We know he has my skin tone, as opposed to Will's tan, perhaps he also has my hair...or my Dad's. I guess we know what he will look like when he's 40.

-Why does the university make students cry? A student arrived late to class last night and she was so stressed out she was crying. I told her to relax and we could work out whatever is going on. She either pulled a fast one or colleges need to dispense anti-anxiety drugs with textbooks. Either way, I don't want to be the cause of a nervous breakdown...especially in elementary education.

-When can we talk to Hope? The idea of taking medication to level out mood is depressing, I know, but sometimes it's necessary. OR Tom Cruise needs to pay a visit.

-Why isn't there a place to change a diaper in Peabody? I have no place to pump (because I share an office and I don't think my mates would appreciate it) and no place to change a poop.

-What the hell is Hole in the Wall? Really? Someone watches this? Oh wait, maybe I should call my Mom before I write more...

eh, time to read

No comments: