Sunday, November 8, 2009

Movies I watch, more than once

Breakfast at Tiffany's (so often Will clued in to buy it for a gift...really is a big deal)

Love, Actually
Bridget Jones' Diary
Sixteen Candles
Gone with the Wind (recitation on demand)
Summer School
The End of the Affair
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Footloose
Clue
Baby Boom
Funny Farm
Ghost
GhostBusters
Enchanted
Chicago
Peggy Sue Got Married


I'm awaiting a committee meeting tomorrow at 1pm. Guess I can waste time watching movies...and ...so forth...

Blues Brothers
Holiday Inn
Forgetting Sarah Marshall..cereal and surfing
Election
Requiem for a Dream
Notting Hill (really love it)
Imagine Me & You
Love Story
Almost anything with Parker Posey...so funny
St. Elmo's Fire (always wanted to have a group like that...I think I did...didn't like my role)
The Last Starfighter
The Lost Boys
Point Break
Logan's Run
Adventure's in Babysitting
Red Dawn
Road House
Big Trouble in Little China
Real Genius
Top Guns

more for later




1 comment:

Jewels said...

Love, Actually - This is in my top 10 favourite movies of all time.

Bridget Jones' Diary - would watch it again, but probably not buy it.

Sixteen Candles - I watched it so much in the early 90's that I have it memorized and no longer need to have it in my collection!

Gone with the Wind (recitation on demand) - actually have never seen it. How strange!

Summer School - this one either.

The End of the Affair - apparently I have to make a MUST SEE list.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - loved it.

Footloose - I have the soundtrack in my truck.

Clue - haven't seen this one.

Baby Boom - or this one...

Funny Farm - or this one!

Ghost - sigh. also on the top 10 list.

GhostBusters - LOL> This is the movie I watch whilst trying to sober up before bed on a Friday night... GO GET HER RAY!

Enchanted - the most sweetest, cutest movie ever.

Chicago - haven't seen this one.

Peggy Sue Got Married - or this one.

Going to the rental place this weekend... apparently I'm behind the times. Great post!